Location: Miami, FL or other unanticipated locations in the US
Position: Software Developer. This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field in Engineering with 5 years of progressive experience or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience.
- Develop applications for Oracle Order and Service Management (OSM) System and Oracle Unified Inventory Management (UIM) System and Activation Systems by interfacing with network elements.
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detail designs.
- Develop interface design for Oracle OSM and UIM with legacy applications using SOAP Services, http Services, Spring, Hibernate, and RMI Servlets.
- Perform modeling of logical and physical inventory resources, network connections, and configuration in Oracle UIM. Responsible for end-to-end solution design and implementation for broad band and TV services. Work with Oracle UIM System implementation to deliver Service and Resource Inventory Management for DSL and FTTx network topologies. Perform Oracle ASAP interface design with Element Management systems and network devices.
- Experience in Telecom B/OSS domain, Oracle Order & Service Management (OSM)System, Oracle Unified Inventory Management (UIM) System, and Oracle Automated Service Activation Program (ASAP), as well as technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, Restful services, Struts, JSP, Angular, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/12c, Oracle WebLogic and Tomcat.