- Candidate with 7+ experience in implementing IT solution.
- Should be well versed with agile methodology.
- Experience of working in Dynamics CRM with experience of Working in Resco Mobility solution is a must.
- As a Dynamics 365 CRM developer you will be in charge of implementing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM with clients.
- You will be translating the customer’s requirements into technical solutions.
- You will build the codes for the solutions.
- You will be using the latest version of Dynamics CRM.
- You will be supported by the CRM team and be a key player in the company.
- Dynamics Field Service
- Resco ( Mobility Solution)
- Mobile Projects (where we create and manage of projects)
- Security (displays the devices currently accessing Woodford and the attached user IDs)
- Mobile Users (add, enable, disable users access)
- Localisations (languages)
- Geocoding (used for translating addresses to GPS data)
- Inspection Form
- Mobile Solution Woodford
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced in field services
- D365 customizations/configurations
- Design support
- Data management experience
RESCO & Dynamics 365
Duration: 6 months with contract extension.
Send Your Profiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org