We are looking for an exceptional MS Dynamics Technical Architect who will play a key role in designing, developing, and implementing MS Dynamics solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the MS Dynamics platform and possess strong technical expertise to provide strategic guidance and architectural recommendations.
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good understanding of Power Platform architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in a typical enterprise environment
- Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
- Awareness of the latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- Microsoft Technologies->Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Technologies->Microsoft Dynamics CRM->D365 CE
- Desirables: Microsoft Technologies->Microsoft Dynamics CRM->365 Field Service, Customer service, Marketing
- Microsoft Technologies->Microsoft Dynamics CRM->365 Power Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 8 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience/proven specialization in D365 CE application.
Good to have:
- Microsoft Technologies->Microsoft Azure
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and achievements.