Location: Chennai / Hyderabad / Mysore
Position: Pega Consultant/Senior Consultant
Education and Experience: BE Equivalent with 4 – 8 years of experience.
- PRPC Guardrails Owner and Coach: Translate software requirements into concise, robust “Pega Guardrail” compliant PRPC configuration
- Responsible for leading a stream within a project, making sure a component is designed, implemented & tested to PRPC standards.
- Ensures the implementation has maximum reuse capability.
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- Creating the Architecture and high-level design artefacts.
- Do Technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing the client’s requirement.
- Guide the team technically and work closely with the offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
- Propagate a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required technical/professional skills:
- 4+ years’ experience on Pega PRPC (6.x, 7.x versions) and frameworks (Preferably CPM experience)
- Pega CSSA certification or Pega CRSA as applicable
- Pega Integration Specialist.
- Awareness of various PEGA products and frameworks
- Strong Programming Skills on Pega or Pega Robotics(OpenSpan)
- Ability to define (add/modify) new architectures and anchor review of artifacts.
- Analytical ability, ability to drive a stream within a project from an architectural stand point, learnability in new domains
- Ability to create complex, large scale and software/hardware intensive solutions
- Ability to clearly articulate and engage technically with customers
- Has good knowledge on various implementation methodologies like PEGA SMART BPM, Agile, Scrum.
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work in second shift (till 10 pm IST)
Profile / Skill Sets : Pega – (CSSA certified only), Pega Robotics – CRSA certified for RPA requirements