BRT AMS for SAP offers a complete range of industry leading services, including managed services advisory, enterprise resource planning, business intelligence, systems integration, and digital and managed services. BRT’s regional and global delivery network offers access to the right resources, the right skill sets, and the right experience to solve our clients’ most important application management objectives, anywhere in the world. We can help clients to overcome challenges to improve application performance and achieve better business results.
Our full AMS lifecycle, from strategy through build, operate, and innovate, gives you more from your application portfolio investments by going beyond the traditional AMS for SAP model and focusing on business optimization and innovation, rather than just point-in-time metrics, support, and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Client is a telecom service provider with S4HANA and SAP Ariba cloud implementation. Requirement of AMS services are Infrastructure Management, Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis and process improvement, Change Management, Configuration Management, Patches & Upgrades & Monitoring. As a value-add to AMS client requires implementation of Business intelligence and Mobile extension.
- Incidents solutions and Change requests implementations as per SLA
- Implementation of business process improvements and advanced technology as per SAP road map
- Functionalities enhancements
- Business intelligence
- Mobile extensions
- SAP deployment and implementation
- On-premises cloud or hybrid architecture
- SAP Application development and services-oriented architecture design
- Business case and feasibility studies
- SAP Center of excellence, strategy, and operations design
- Analytics and reporting solutions
- Application maintenance services
- Development and support for enterprise data warehouses