October 18, 2019
News & Events
Pega Framework Implementations
Businesses who have chosen to use a Pega Framework for automating their core business, this article is helpful for you.
When a business buys a framework, the “as is” situation would be, in general, as below (all or any of the below will be applicable)
- There are single or many applications that are executing these core processes.
- There are several IT teams involved to support this process.
- There are operations users, maybe end customers, maybe third parties and Executive approval authorities using these applications across geography.
- The business already has Pega in its landscape or it is a new buy.
Considering just these above factors, a Pega Framework implementation becomes a complex program with a lot of aspects to consider while charting out the implementation roadmap. If the below factors are well-considered, then the core functionality implementation is a lot easier path because Pega Frameworks are robust, quick to adapt and can be put into production in timelines as short as even 3-5 months for a complex of the processes.
There are aspects of
Are all your vendors following one established release process?
- Key process analysis
- User base analysis
- Environment and Infrastructure landscape
- Vendor analysis….and many more
Such implementations require at least a few wise (wo)men on the program who have been there and done it, to drive the capable engineering teams in the right direction of priority and progression.
We at BlueRose technologies have the framework and SMEs to carry out such complex implementations.
For more questions on this topic or to engage with us or to speak to our BPM experts, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org